- Nataline Duerig likes Betty Albrecht's status update Happy Holidays from Raider Center for Academic Success - travel safely and have a wonderful break....
- Cheryl Myers likes John Hornburg's document go green with us (1).pdf
- Jake Bradley and Davinci Wallace like Elle Meinholz's status update Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone's break goes by slow and is totally awesome!!
- Dana Grennier likes Seandra Mitchell's status update High School Seniors!! Looking for something to do over break? Well don't forget, NOW is the time to...
- Seandra Mitchell and Davinci Wallace like Chao Chang's status update Christmas is my favorite holiday because it is a time of gathering, giving, and receiving. Can't...
MSOE CM, CVE, AE, ME, EE, or AE/CM Students Only: $3,000 Boldt Company Scholarship - DUE February 2nd, 2015
Matters MostLoad more items
I know you're probably spending some time at home and maybe feeling a little penned up and put upon as your parents make demands on your time. Try to be a little patient with them. It is tricky as a parent to have to try to evolve your image of your child as they grow up and become adults. Case in point, my little girl, who is not so little anymore, is getting a grown-up rocker hair cut and purple hair today.