MSOE supports business and industry through custom education and training programs, and a variety of consulting services. For example:
- Most of the professional development courses offered by MSOE Graduate & Professional Education can be tailored to an organization’s needs and delivered at the location of the organization’s choice, including blended Internet delivery or 100 percent online delivery.
- Graduate programs and master’s certificate courses can be delivered at the location of choice, given a minimum group size of 12 participants; blended Internet delivery is also available for select courses.
- Subject matter experts and instructional staff can custom-develop courses, workshops, or training seminars to meet specific organization needs; delivery can be face-to-face, blended Internet or 100 percent online.
- Marketing and survey research services are available to support new product development, branding/re-branding, employee/client satisfaction studies, or other business needs.
- Development of balanced scorecards, data mining, data analysis, and reporting to guide business analysis and decision-making is available.
- Student projects teams are available for 8-10 week projects at a reasonable cost. They can perform data and business analyses, conduct initial design/prototyping, and support other business efforts
Custom education and consulting services are available on a contract basis, with varying rates and terms based on the client’s specific requirements and desired outcomes. MSOE Corporate Partner Network® members receive a discount on all custom education and consulting services.
For additional information, email the Graduate & Professional Education department or call (800) 321-6763.