The following checklist is a guide for you during the application process. Graduate Program Assistants are also available to assist you through the process.
Apply for Admission
- Apply online.
- Submit all official undergraduate college transcripts directly to MSOE.
- Submit official GRE or GMAT scores (depending on the program).
- Submit two to three letters of recommendation (depending on the program).
- Submit personal essay.
All information should be sent to the following address:
- Graduate Program Admission
- 1025 N. Broadway
- Milwaukee, WI 53202
Once a graduate application file is complete, an admission decision will generally be made within two weeks. Although MSOE does not have an application deadline, please allow sufficient time for the application materials to be received and reviewed prior to the start of the academic quarter for which you are applying.
Apply for Financial Aid
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MSOE’s school code is 003868.
- Graduate students may be eligible for loans; however scholarships and assistantships are not available.
- Individual appointments with a Graduate Program Assistant can be made by contacting MSOE at (800) 321-6763. Evening appointments are available.
- Registration takes place in the three to four weeks prior to each academic quarter.
- Graduate students will meet with their program director to determine their academic schedule.
Contact MSOE with any questions you may have during the transfer process: email@example.com or (800) 321-6763.