This executive briefing is designed to provide attendees with insights into the most important trends of the next decade that are poised to significantly impact business. The briefing will include education and discussion of five to ten of the most significant trends emerging over the next ten years and “hands on” analysis of how those trends will impact business strategies and operations in the future. Trends in the social, technological, environmental, economic, and political domains will be discussed.
Who Should Attend:
- Executive decision makers
- New product developers
- Customer/consumer insight and marketing professionals
Upon completion, you will understand:
- The most important trends impacting business over the next 10 years
- Potential impacts and implications of those trends to your business
- Potential impacts and implications to your suppliers and customers
- How to determine which trends are truly significant
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.