The integration of Lean and Six Sigma is producing dramatic results in improving patient satisfaction and safety, advancing organizational productivity, and increasing margins.
This one-day workshop introduces you to the concepts and tools of Lean Sigma. You will learn how Lean Sigma has:
- Reduced the cycle time in ER from triage to bed by 60%
- Reduced time from physician order to nurse awareness of medication availability by 60% and increased accuracy of first dispensed dose to one error in nearly 19,000 opportunities
- Reduced time from patient discharge to final bill
What will be covered
- DMAIC integrated Lean and Six Sigma process roadmap
- Introduction to high-level Lean Sigma tools
- How to achieve results
- What to do in the first 90 days and what to expect
- Choosing the right projects
Who should attend
Organizational leaders (CEO, CFO, CNO, CMO, COO, Area Directors), hospital vice presidents, and medical staff members (chief of staff, department heads).
Upon completion, you will:
- Understand the Lean Six Sigma process and tools
- Understand process excellence
- Know how to implement this in your organization
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.