One PDH is awarded for each one hour of session completion, so you have the potential to earn up to 8 PDHs. Certificates of completion as documentation will be given to each attendee following the completion of the session.
Rosenberg Hall (map)
1235 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Next PEAK Mini Conferences:
- March 11, 2017
- June 10, 2017 (topics TBD)
- Sept. 16, 2017 (topics TBD)
Please contact Andreana Moody via email or call (414) 277-2334 if you have any questions.
Session topics for the March 11, 2017 PEAK have been announced.
- View topic descriptions
- View presenter bios
- Attendees may register one topic from each of the four sessions; lunch is optional.
Click on any of the sessions to see the schedule of available topics:
Session One (8 – 9:45 a.m.)
- Lean Launchpad/Lean Start-up I – Gene Wright, Program Director, Graduate Management
- Ethics – Doug Nelson, Associate Professor, MSOE
- How to have an Effective Meeting – Dr. Kelly Ottman, Professor, MSOE
- Project Management After Hours– Van Walling, P.E.
Session Two (10 – 11:45 a.m.)
- Lean Launchpad/Lean Start-up II – Gene Wright, Program Director, Graduate Management
- Water Reuse Systems – Doug Nelson, Assistant Professor, MSOE
- Logical Management Skills for Engineers – Julius Rhodes, SPHR
- History of Speedway Design and Construction – Van Walling, P.E
12 – 12:50 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
Session Three (1 – 2:45 p.m.)
- The Psychology of Design – Dr. Tammy Rice-Bailey, Assistant Professor, MSOE
- Machinery Risk Assessments – Alan Sumner, P.E.
- Leading others in a Multi-generational Workplace – Julius Rhodes, SPHR
- Managing the New Product Development (NPD) Process – Irene Strohbeen
Session Four (3 – 4:45 p.m.)
- Interpersonal Communication: Perception & Impression Management – Dr. Tammy Rice-Bailey, Assistant Professor, MSOE
- Protecting your Business and Yourself in the Digital Age – Michael Vieau, 403 Labs
- Level 4 Time Management – Mark Rounds, P.E.
- Innovation Culture & Staffing for Success – Irene Strohbeen
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.