One PDH is awarded for each one hour of session completion, so you have the potential to earn up to 8 PDHs. Certificates of completion as documentation will be given to each attendee following the completion of the session.
Rosenberg Hall (map)
1235 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Next PEAK Mini Conferences:
- Sept. 16, 2017
- February 17, 2018 (topics TBD)
- June 2, 2018 (topics TBD)
Registration fee: $395.00, Lunch is $10.
Please contact Andreana Moody via email or call (414) 277-2334 if you have any questions.
- PEAK Sept 16, 2017 Presentation Descriptions
- View Presenter Bios
- Attendees may register one topic from each of the four sessions; lunch is optional.
Click on any of the sessions to see the schedule of available topics:
+ Session One (8 – 9:45 a.m.)
- Lean Launchpad/Lean Startup I
- Machinery Risk Assessments
- Requirements Based Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
+ Session Two (10 – 11:45 a.m.)
- Lean Launchpad/Lean Startup II
- Practical Application of Material Science – Metallurgy
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Email Communication
- Right-Sizing Project Management
11:45 – 1:00 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
+ Session Three (1 – 2:45 p.m.)
- Line Losses in Hydraulic Systems
- Fundamentals of Surface Engineering
- Leading Others in a Multi-generational Workplace
- Ethical Considerations of Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications to Business
+ Session Four (3 – 4:45 p.m.)
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Protecting your Business & Yourself in the Digital Age
- Drivers of Tropical Weather in the Atlantic Ocean and the latest 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook
- History of Speedway Design and Construction
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.