One PDH is awarded for each one hour of session completion, so you have the potential to earn up to 9 PDHs. Certificates of completion as documentation will be given to each attendee following the completion of the session.
Rosenberg Hall (map)
1235 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Upcoming PEAK Mini Conferences
Sept. 24, 2016
March 11, 2017
Please contact Andreana Moody via email or call (414) 277-2334 if you have any questions.
September 24, 2016 PEAK schedule
Attendees may register one topic from each session; lunch is optional.
SESSION ONE (8 – 9:45 a.m.)
1. Improving Your Individual Innovativeness
3. PM Stakeholder and Communication Management
4. Patent Law Basics and Patent Reform
SESSION TWO (10 – 11:45 a.m.)
1. Internet of Things (IoT) – Innovation and the Competitive Advantage
2. Five Technical Writing Tricks Every Engineer Needs to Know
3. PM Project Risk and Change Management
4. Lean 101/5S
12:00 – 12:50 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
SESSION THREE (1 – 2:45 p.m.)
1. Requirements Based Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
2. Public Speaking
3. ENSO: Are we moving from El Nino to La Nina and what are the Global Impacts
SESSION FOUR (3 – 4:45 p.m.)
1. Finding your Strengths
2. Applied Servant Leadership
3. Winter 2016/17 Outlook for the United States
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.