One PDH is awarded for each one hour of session completion, so you have the potential to earn up to 9 PDHs. Certificates of completion as documentation will be given to each attendee following the completion of the session.
1235 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Please contact Andreana Moody via email or call (414) 277-2334 if you have any questions.
June 11, 2016 PEAK schedule
Attendees may register one topic from each session; lunch is optional.
SESSION ONE (8 – 9:45 a.m.)
1. Line Losses in Hydraulic Systems
2. Corporate Social Responsibility
3. Applied Servant Leadership
4. Ethics Case Study
SESSION TWO (10 – 11:45 a.m.)
1. Hydraulic Components and Systems Modeling Approaches
2. Means and Proportion Testing for Professionals
3. Public Speaking
4. Heat Transfer Fundamentals
12:00 – 12:50 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
Speaker topic: Latest Developments in the Indian Economy and Engineering
SESSION THREE (1 – 2:45 p.m.)
1. Elements of Industrial Project Management
2. How to Manage your Project Manager
3. Practical Application of Material Science – Metallurgy
SESSION FOUR (3 – 4:45 p.m.)
1. Finding your Strengths
2. Right-Sizing Project Management
3. Fundamentals of Surface Engineering
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.