General graduate admissions requirements for all graduate programs at MSOE include the following:
- Completed application. An online application may be submitted for free at: www.msoe.edu/apply-today.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and/or universities previously attended. Fees may be assessed for the translation of each transcript and supporting documentation that is in a language other than English.
- An academic record that indicates potential achievement in graduate studies. See program-specific requirements pertaining to grade point average (GPA) and the need for standardized examinations.
- Letters of recommendation as required by the program to which you are applying.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, language proficiency must be demonstrated by one of the following methods:
- Submit an official transcript indicating receipt of a baccalaureate or graduate degree from a United States college/university or other institution where the language of instruction is English.
- Submit an official test score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 90 on the Internet-based test.
- Submit proof of satisfactory completion of MSOE ESL Program or other approved Intensive ESL program.
International student applicants should check these frequently asked questions (FAQ) for more information.
All additional materials should be submitted to:
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Graduate Program Admissions
1025 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3109