Individuals who hold a master’s degree in a management-related field (e.g., MBA, MSEM ,etc.), or who have a bachelor’s degree and management experience, can earn a Master Certificate in Knowledge Management. Upon completion of a three-course sequence of graduate management courses, individuals are awarded the master certificate.
- MG-645 Operations and Systems Management
- MG-750 Knowledge Management
Elective Courses (choose ONE)
- MG-712 Decision Support for Operations Management
- MG-745 Strategic Technology Development
- MG-762 Development and Redesign of Organizations
All course prerequisites must be satisfied prior to enrollment.