Program-Specific Admission Requirements
Applicants for the MBA in Education Leadership program must meet MSOE general requirements for graduate study in addition the program-specific requirements. All applicants for the MBA in Education Leadership program must:
- Have earned an undergraduate degree completed at an accredited institution.
- Have completed a Wisconsin DPI-approved educator preparation program, or a Wisconsin approved educator preparation program in another state or country.
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, a Professional Educator License in teaching or pupil services.
- Have three years of successful, full-time classroom teaching experience, or three years of successful experience as pupil services professional including 540 hours of classroom teaching experience.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from former employers or supervisors who can describe the candidate’s leadership potential