My wife and I make some amazing home-made pizza. We make our own dough in a bread machine (1 1/4 cups water, 1/4 cup olive oil, a tablespoon of honey, touch of salt, 3 cups of flower, and 2 1/2 teaspoons of yeast), make our own sauce (a petite can of tomato paste with diced garlic, a touch of olive oil, and  a bit of red wine), use fresh mozzarella (preferably from Trader Joe's), and always use fresh ingredients (from bulk Italian sausage to avocado). It is sooooo good.

But then there are days (like today) where my wife is out of town, and my son and I are hungry for pizza, and though making one is an option, it's just so much easier to get some take-out. But which pizza store do you turn to when you have a high levels of satisfaction that must be maintained?

In our house, the answer is always Brick 3 Pizza. Located at 1107 Old World 3rd Street (about a five minute walk from campus), Brick 3 delivers a great thin crust pie. As you can tell from their online menu, they have lots of options--but my favorite is always the stuffed spinach and feta.

Is it time to order a pizza for dinner? Maybe. Maybe I need to call Brick 3. Here's a photo of the last pizza we ordered.

brick 3.JPG.jpg