As the official digital dissertations archive of the Library of Congress, PQDT is the place to go for over a million dissertations and theses.
- Millions of searchable citations
- Over 2.1 million titles available for purchase in print
- More than 70,000 new full-text dissertations and theses each year
- Publishing partnerships with 700 leading academic institutions
- Dissertations since July 1980 have 350-word abstracts
- Theses since 1988 have 150-word theses
- Bibliographic citations dating from 1637
The dissertations and theses in PQDT are multidisciplinary, meaning all majors can find helpful information!