Ever wonder what goes on in Si’s head?
Sometimes I’m not even sure I want to know.
In this riotous yet personal book you’ll discover all kinds of things:
- You’ll read about his too-close-for-comfort interaction with an alligator.
- You’ll discover details about his simple childhood in the backwoods of Vivian, Louisiana
- You’ll read the outlandish tales of his days in Vietnam , like how a tire was stolen off his jeep in the middle of the night while he was driving!
- You’ll learn all about where he got his first ice tea glass.
- And you’ll read about the marriage offers he has received.
It’ll be sure to quack you up!
To sign up head on over to the Walter Schroeder Library Circulation Desk to fill out an entry slip:
- You must be a current MSOE student, faculty, or staff member
- You can enter once per book
- Drawings are held weekly on Fridays @ 12:30PM
Please join us in thanking our wacky, quacky friends at Student Activities who help provide the wonderful books for these raffles.