Students at MSOE have the opportunity to study at one of the oldest and best technical universities in the world, Czech Technical University (CTU) in Prague, Czech Republic. This is an exchange program, which means CTU students can also come to MSOE to study. CTU has been ranked among the top 500 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education newspaper.
- All courses are taught in English.
- Students work with their program director to choose individual courses, to be sure the credits will transfer to their major at MSOE.
- This program is one semester long, from February to June, making it ideal for those who don’t want to be abroad for the whole year.
- In most cases, participation does not delay graduation.
- Students can take courses that interest them but may not be available at MSOE.
For more information, contact Mark Anderson at email@example.com or (414) 277-4544.
Czech Technical University
Founded in 1707, Czech Technical University in Prague is the oldest technical university in Central Europe. Currently, the university consists of six schools and seven institutes that offer programs leading to bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in mathematics, physics, computer science and architecture, as well as numerous engineering disciplines.
Prague, Czech Republic
Capital of Czech Republic, Prague is the only major city of Central Europe to escape the bombs of World War I and II. It is Europe’s best preserved Baroque city along with a rich heritage of 20th century Art Nouveau design. Prague’s spired buildings, famed bridges, cobbled streets and rich cultural history make it one of the world’s most beautiful and charming cities.