The MSOE MBA is an integrative graduate program focused on strategic business functions, organizational leadership and the effective application of business knowledge by organizational and business leaders.
Built upon more than 50 years of tradition preparing engineers and technical professionals for management careers, the MSOE MBA serves students from a variety of industry backgrounds. It features strategic MBA content and analysis of leading edge business cases, and requires you to apply your learning to solve real problems in your business or organization.
Program Features and Benefits
- You will experience rich faculty/student interaction that is the hallmark of an MSOE education.
- MSOE professors possess world-class academic credentials, have substantial business leadership experience, and are outstanding teachers.
- Classes are offered in MSOE’s executive residence format (technology enhanced delivery that utilizes a combination of scheduled face-to-face classes and online delivery).
- Our course delivery options add flexibility to your learning options. The amount of time you spend sitting in class is reduced, while time spent on project-focused learning is enhanced.
- Time to completion is yours to control. You can attend on a part-time or full-time basis.
- You are an MBA student on day one. The innovative and integrated design of the MSOE MBA focuses your learning at the graduate level with no need for refresher, foundation or prerequisite steps once you are admitted.
Graduate Program Associate
Katie Gassenhuber Weinschenk