If you’re a professional working for a company or organization driven by technology, the MSOE MBA is designed for you. Built upon more than 50 years of tradition preparing engineers and technical professionals for advancement to leadership careers, the MSOE MBA serves students from a variety of industry backgrounds.
The program features strategic MBA content with analysis of leading edge business cases, and requires you to apply your learning to solve real problems in your business organization. With options to complete courses 100% on-line, or in Blended Internet format, you choose the method of learning that works best.
Program Features and Benefits
- You will experience rich faculty/student interaction that is the hallmark of an MSOE education.
- MSOE professors possess world-class academic credentials, have substantial business leadership experience, and are outstanding teachers.
- Classes are offered 100% on-line or in MSOE’s blended, Internet format (technology enhanced delivery that utilizes a combination of scheduled face-to-face classes and online delivery).
- Our course delivery options add flexibility to your learning options. The amount of time you spend sitting in class is reduced, while time spent on project-focused learning is enhanced.
- Time to completion is yours to control. You can attend on a part-time or full-time basis. You are an MBA student on day one.
- The innovative and integrated design of the MSOE MBA focuses your learning at the graduate level with no need for refresher, foundation or prerequisite steps once you are admitted.
100% Online delivery
Geography is not a constraint for students interested in completing the MBA at a distance. In addition to the Blended, Internet format mentioned above, there also is an option to take courses via 100% on-line distance delivery. The rich faculty, student interaction that is the hallmark of the MBA is replicated in on-line classes creating dynamic and flexible learning environments. Students can choose which format best fits their lives, while advancing their learning and professional skills.
For more information, contact
Graduate and Professional Education Department