The Domestic course (MG 8042a) may be taken as a stand-alone course. To enroll in the International Cultural Immersion course (MG 8042b), students must successfully complete the Domestic course (MG 8042a) and apply for the program.
Current MSOE Students
- Current students with 30 or more credits may enroll in the combined Domestic and International courses in lieu of the Capstone/Thesis.
- Students with less than 30 credits can use the courses as elective credits.
Alumni, spouses and employees of partner organizations
- Alumni, spouses and employees of partner organizations can enroll in the graduate Doing Business with China courses through the Professional Development Admission process. Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree and complete the following online form –
Additional Requirements for the International Immersion Course – DUE January 21, 2013
- Completion of an application form AND letter of intent
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation/support (min 1 from faculty)
Tuition for Domestic and International Immersion courses (each 3 credits)
-International travel fees – approximate cost $4,000 – includes airfare, lodging (based on double occupancy), ground transportation, business and group meals, and scheduled tours.