MSOE supports business and industry through custom education and training programs, and a variety of consulting services. For example:
- Most of the professional development courses offered by MSOE Continuing Studies and Outreach can be tailored to an organization’s needs and delivered at the location of the organization’s choice, including blended Internet delivery or 100 percent online delivery.
- Graduate programs and master’s certificate courses can be delivered at the location of choice, given a minimum group size of 12 participants; blended Internet delivery is also available for select courses.
- Subject matter experts and instructional staff can custom-develop courses, workshops, or training seminars to meet specific organization needs; delivery can be face-to-face, blended Internet or 100 percent online.
- Marketing and survey research services are available to support new product development, branding/re-branding, employee/client satisfaction studies, or other business needs.
- Development of balanced scorecards, data mining, data analysis, and reporting to guide business analysis and decision-making is available.
- Student projects teams are available for 8-10 week projects at a reasonable cost. They can perform data and business analyses, conduct initial design/prototyping, and support other business efforts
Custom education and consulting services are available on a contract basis, with varying rates and terms based on the client’s specific requirements and desired outcomes. MSOE Business Excellence Consortium® members receive a discount on all custom education and consulting services.
For additional information, email the Continuing Studies and Outreach department or call (800) 321-6763.