Membership in the BEC is a cost-effective, value-added way for companies and their employees to gain the relationships, tools and resources needed to effectively move their businesses forward, faster.
The BEC membership is simple. We offer a single membership for the entire organization. The membership includes every facility within an organization and is not limited in any way.
Membership is a one-time fee of $3,000. The fee can be paid to the Business Excellence Consortium by check or credit card. View the BEC membership form. Please contact us for more details.
The membership fee includes:
- Becoming a part of a network of organizations and experts that understand the drive for increased improvement and world-class performance.
- No cost referrals to vetted professional consultants in a wide variety of areas.
- Participation in and advance notice of free events hosted at MSOE and other BEC partner locations.
- A reduced rate on coaching, training, implementation activities, training, and seminars delivered at MSOE.
- A reduced rate on development of customized education plans and curriculum for delivery at your organization’s location.
- A reduced rate on MSOE non-credit education offerings that fulfill professional development hour requirements for PE licensure.
- Access to MSOE’s Business and Management Video Collection to help with training needs.
- A bi-monthly newsletter that shares best practices.
- Access to the MSOE Career Services Department’s Web-based job search mechanism, “Career Net“, to locate potential employees.
- Access to online networking sites to connect with other BEC members/partners.
- Adding a partner that cares about your success and longevity.