1235 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Please contact Andreana Moody via email or call (414) 277-2334 if you have any questions.
One PDH is awarded for each one hour of session completion, so you have the potential to earn up to 9 PDHs. Certificates of completion as documentation will be given to each attendee following the completion of the session.
September 19, 2015 Schedule
- Room 301: Ethics for Engineers – Douglas Nelson, Assistant Professor, MSOE
- Room 300: Improving Your Individual Innovativeness – Gene Wright, Program Director-Graduate Management, MSOE
- Room 200: Sell it! Proven Technical Sales & Communication Best Practices – Eric Lien, Lien & Company
- Room 201: Design for Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing – Vince Anewenter, Manager of Operations-RPC, MSOE
- Room 301: Human Factors in Medical Errors – Larry Fennigkoh, Professor-Biomedical Engineering, MSOE
- Room 300: Improving Team Innovation – Gene Wright, Program Director-Graduate Management, MSOE
- Room 200: Logical Management Skills for Engineers – Mike Previte, Instructor, WCTC
- Room 201: 3D Laser Scanning Overview and Workshop – Vince Anewenter, Manager of Operations-RPC, MSOE
11:45-1:00 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
- The Greater Milwaukee Waterscape: Toward Restoration, Renewal, Revitalization – Linda Reid, J.D., Executive Director, Southeastern Wisconsin Watersheds Trust, Inc. – Location TBD
- Room 301: Weather Impacts: Useful Historical and Forecast Data – Mark McGinnis, Fair Skies Consulting
- Room 300: Cost Estimating for the Planning and Design Phase of Projects – Van Walling, Walling Consulting Services, LLC
- Room 200: Change Management – Mike Previte, Instructor, WCTC
- Room 201: Introduction to Lean Construction – Mark Rounds, P.E.
- Room 301: What Non-Software Engineers Should Know About Software Engineering – Mark Sebern, Professor Emeritus, MSOE
- Room 300: Helping to Build the STEM Talent Line – Van Walling, Walling Consulting Services, LLC
- Room 200: TBD
- Room 201: Lean Construction 2 – Mark Rounds, P.E.
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.