1235 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Please contact Andreana Moody via email or call (414) 277-2334 if you have any questions.
One PDH is awarded for each one hour of session completion, so you have the potential to earn up to 9 PDHs. Certificates of completion as documentation will be given to each attendee following the completion of the session.
June 13, 2015 Schedule
- Room 301: Ethics for Engineers – Douglas Nelson
- Room 300: TBD
- Room 200: Intellectual Property Protection
- Room 301: Can You Sell It? Technical Sales Skilles for the Engineer – Terry Hoffmann
- Room 300: Conflict Management – Tim Tewalt
- Room 200: Heat Transfer Fundamentals – Alan Meissner
11:45-1:00 p.m. LUNCH BREAK
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Van Walling – Location TBD
- Room 301: Why do 100-Year Rainfalls Happen So Often? – William Gonwa
- Room 300: Review of Emerging Technologies – Amy Oberg
- Room 200: Improving Performance in Existing Work Teams – Tim Tewalt
- Room 301: Writing Queries Using SQL – Beth Slayman
- Room 300: How to do Technology Forecasting – Amy Oberg
- Room 200: Quality Management – Van Walling
Milwaukee School of Engineering reserves the right to revise at any time, without notice, any and all programs, fees and costs stated herein in accordance with the best academic and industrial standards as recommended by its advisory committees. The right also is reserved to cancel any course or subject at any time because of insufficient registration or other valid reason.