Effective Web page and site design development requires a broad understanding of good design criteria, information organization, and an understanding of the technologies that make Web sites successful. This program features hands-on skill building with an emphasis on effective site construction and consistent page design.
Benefits: You will learn how to design…
- Sites that communicate effectively
- Sites that are accessible to the widest audience
- Pages that are attractively designed
- Pages with proper graphics
You will have the skills needed to maintain existing sites as well as develop new sites from the ground up.
Who Should Attend
- Beginners in Web site design
- Small business owners
- Anyone involved in the Web site design process
Courses meet one night per week for 11 weeks.
MS-273 Web Design Basics (3 credits)
MS-275 Advanced Design for Web Sites (3 credits)
MS-277 Web Graphics/Multimedia (3 credits)
For class start dates, please see the schedule of classes or contact the Graduate and Professional Education Department at (800) 321-6763.
For cost information, please visit our tuition and fees page.