This is a three-course systems design program for the Web. After learning the Java programming language along with the basics of object-oriented programming, you will experience the combination of Servlets and databases in Web site development. The program concludes with the application of Java Server Pages while concentrating on hands-on skill building.
Benefits: You will learn how to…
- Rapidly develop and easily maintain information-rich, dynamic Web pages that leverage existing business systems
- Use Rapid development of Web-based applications that are platform independent
- Change the overall page layout without altering the underlying dynamic content
You may earn credit toward the completion of the Bachelor of Science in Business Management degree program.
Who Should Attend?
- Current programmers who want to increase their abilities in creating Web sites from databases.
- Those individuals interested in learning how to create dynamically generated Web pages.
Courses meet one night a week for 11 weeks.
MS-382 Introduction to Java Programming (3 credits)
MS-3803 Intermediate Java Programming (3 credits)
MS-3804 Advanced Java Programming (3 credits)
For class start dates, please see the schedule of classes or contact the Continuing Studies and Outreach Department at (800) 321-6763.
For cost information, please visit our tuition and fees page.