Individuals who hold a master’s degree in a management related field (e.g., MBA, MSEM, etc.), or who have a bachelor’s degree and management experience, can earn a Master Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Upon completion of a three-course sequence of graduate management courses, individuals are awarded the master certificate.
- MG-704 Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MG-745 Strategic Technology Development
Elective Courses (choose ONE)
- MG-733 Technical Sales and Management
- MG-770 New Product Management
- MG-772 Global Design, Test and Styling
All course prerequisites must be satisfied prior to enrollment. More information about the Master Certificates is available from the Continuing Studies and Outreach Department’s Graduate Program Associate, Katie Gassenhuber, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 277-7208.