Individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree can earn a Master Certificate in New Product Management. Upon completion of a three-course sequence of MSNP courses, you are awarded the master certificate.
- MG-770 New Product Management
- MG-776 Advanced New Product Management
Elective (select one)
- MG-750 Knowledge Management for New Products
- MG-745 Strategic Technology Development
- MG-765 Managing New Product Development Teams
All course prerequisites must be satisfied prior to enrollment. More information about the Master Certificates is available from the Continuing Studies and Outreach Department’s Graduate Program Associate, Katie Gassenhuber, email@example.com or call (414) 277-7208.