General graduate admissions requirements for all graduate programs at MSOE include the following:
- Completed application. An online application may be submitted for free at: www.msoe.edu/apply.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and/or universities previously attended. Fees may be assessed for the translation of each transcript and supporting documentation that is in a language other than English.
- An academic record that indicates potential achievement in graduate studies. See program-specific requirements pertaining to grade point average (GPA) and the need for standardized examinations.
- Letters of recommendation as required by the program to which you are applying.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, language proficiency must be demonstrated by one of the following methods:
- Submit an official transcript indicating receipt of a baccalaureate or graduate degree from a United States college/university or other institution where the language of instruction is English.
- Submit an official test score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 90 on the Internet-based test.
- Submit proof of satisfactory completion of Level 109 of intensive English study at any English as a Second Language (ESL) Center in the United States.
International student applicants should click here for more information.
All additional materials should be submitted to:
Graduate & Professional Education Department
Milwaukee School of Engineering
1025 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3109