These links are provided as a resource for students to find information about health insurance options. These plans are not administered by MSOE and any questions should be directed to the plan administrators.
Summary of plan benefits:
- There are two rate options available: Rates
- Almost all health care services you receive, outside of your Student Health Center, are subject to deductible.
- Certain services, such as preventative visits, are paid at 100% and not subject to deductible.
- 24-hour nurse line program providing phone based health information is included.
- Please note that if you are electing to enroll in the coverage, fall students must submit the completed application with premium to WPS by September 30 and spring students must submit the information to WPS by February 28.