- Download the Youth Options Program Application (pdf)
- Select the course(s) you wish to take at MSOE. Your choice of course(s) should be discussed with your guidance counselor.
- Complete the MSOE YOP application (including required signatures) and forward it to MSOE, along with your high school transcript and a list of your current high school classes.
- District application deadlines are as follows:
- to enroll in Fall or Winter quarter courses, your request to your school district must be submitted by the previous March 1st.
- to enroll in Spring quarter courses, your request to your school district must be submitted by the previous October 1st.
Deadlines for MPS students: Check with the MPS district office at (414) 475-8006 for application deadline details.