Want to know what you can do NOW to get better job offers & interviews? If yes, then you will not want to miss this exciting webinar.
Your resume should be an interview magnet. Unfortunately, most resumes are not.
Amazon best-selling author Susan Riehle will walk you through the easy ways to stand out from other job candidates. Susan is a 30 year educator, career advisor, public speaker and business founder. She shares insights into the mind of the employer and what they look for and see in your résumé.
What you will learn:
* What you résumé is REALLY saying about you.
* How to get the interviewer to ask the right questions-the ones that make you shine
* Five things your résumé should never have
* How to draw attention to your strengths
* How to get your résumé to the top of the stack
|Title:||Job Seeker Webinar: Is Your Resume Saying What You Think It Is?|
|Date:||Monday, September 14, 2015|
|Time:||1:00 PM - 1:40 PM CDT|
Follow the Career Services HUB page to receive more notifications about resumes, internships, job search, and other career-related topics. If you would like additional information or need assistance, please stop by the office (CC370) or contact us at (414) 277-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.