This scholarship is due TODAY, July 31st. That means it must be postmarked today, arrive in my inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) before midnight, or be dropped off in person today before 4:30 when our office closes. Please see th... Looking for first car for my 17 years old son. Best car is inexpensive, 1.8-2.5 Liter, 4 doors. Looking to hear from you This printable faculty/staff directory will be updated on the fourth Monday of every month. For up-to-date information, please visit our internal resource. This was last updated on July 28, 2014 Updated ESL Application I'm wondering if anyone knows how to configure the follow-you-print service on a non-Windows operating system, i.e. a Mac or Linux-based computer. I've been able to find the printer on the network, I just can't config... I was wondering if anyone knew of a BLS for Healthcare Providers class that can be done near campus? Reflection paper from Panama 2014
- 3/24/15 6:00 PMCAECM Career Night Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6 - 8:30 pm. Kern Center Vendor registration will open in Fall 2014.
Right now reading Fahrenheit 451. Do you know to what the title refers? "I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my l... This document will guide you through creating an event on Hub.
- 6/2/14 12:00 AMIn this meeting, we will discuss our goals for the week and what improvements will be made to Hub this month.
The Wisconsin State Fair is right around the corner! From July 31st to August 10th the Wisconsin State Fair Park Come see the Golden Spork Awards and taste some great food! Or watch the livestoc... (Expand the discussion to click on the links) There is no GPA or Major requirement for the Rick & Josh Kemp Memorial Scholarship that the Financial Aid Office is promoting. Students must be sophomores, jun...
- 6/3/15 6:00 PMGreat Books: June "True Grit" by Charles Portis Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6 - 9 p.m. Presented by Katie Wikoff, Ph.D.
- 5/13/15 6:00 PMGreat Books: May "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6 -9 p.m. Presented by: David Howell, Ph.D.
- 4/15/15 6:00 PMGreat Books - April "The Eyre Affair": A Thursday Next Novel by Jasper Fforde Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6 - 9 p.m. Presented by: Jennifer Farrell, Ph.D.
Please see the wealth of scholarship information provided by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) by clicking here. These scholarships have various options, so be sure to check and bookmark ones you ...
- 3/11/15 6:00 PMGreat Books: March "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit" by Sloan Wilson Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6 - 9 p.m. Presented by: Katie Wikoff, Ph.D.