Continuing Studies and Outreach
As a working professional, you have many priorities in your life - job, family and much more. Yet, you are looking to change, advance or stabilize your career. Fitting education into your busy lifestyle may seem daunting.
MSOE can help you make your dreams a reality. Whether your main focus in life is work, family or completing your degree, we have options available. Let us worry about fitting it into your schedule!
Are you currently in the workplace? Additional education can help you:
- Advance your career
- Stay competitive in your profession
- Earn more money
- Change your career
Whatever the case, an MSOE education enables you to:
- Enhance your resume with our programs
- Gain valuable skills for the workplace from industry-experienced professors and facilitators who have a high level of expertise and a great passion for their field
- Get to our programs easily - some of programs are offered right at the workplace
- Fit school into your life with our flexible, evening programs
- Park for free in the evening at every location, including our downtown Milwaukee campus
- Ease your mind with flexible payment options
Kirsten Kallies '06, '08
Class of: 2008
Major: M.S. in Perfusion
Kirsten Kallies, who received her bachelor's in biomedical engineering from MSOE in 2006 and her master's in perfusion in 2008, helps maintain the lives of patients during surgery.