This computer series concentrates on C++ and Object Oriented Programming. Students may take this series as a non-degree student and will be granted a certificate at the successful completion of the series.
Who Should Attend?
High-level technicians, engineers, etc.
These courses are taught by MSOE faculty members.
Classes meet one night a week for 11 weeks. This three-course certificate includes two required and one elective course.
- MS-3812 C++ Programing for Business (3 credits)
- MS-3832 Advanced C++ Programming for Business (3 credits)
Select ONE of the following:
- MS-2810 Intro to Computer Programming - Visual Basic (3 Credits)
- MS-2815 Developing Business Solutions with C# (3 Credits)
- MS-300 Principles of Operating Systems (3 Credits)
- MS-485 Telecommunications (3 Credits)
The sessions are held on campus:
Milwaukee School of Engineering
1025 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3109
For class start dates, please see the schedule of classes or contact the Continuing Studies and Outreach Office at (800) 321-6763.
For cost information, please visit our tuition and fees page.