This is a three-course systems design program for the Web designed for Internet, intranet and extranet. After learning the Java programming language along with the basics of object-oriented programming, you will experience the combination of Servlets and databases in Web site development. The program concludes with the application of Java Server Pages while concentrating on hands-on skill building.
Benefits: You will learn how to...
- Rapidly develop and easily maintain information-rich, dynamic Web pages that leverage existing business systems
- Use Rapid development of Web-based applications that are platform independent
- Change the overall page layout without altering the underlying dynamic content
You may earn credit toward the completion of the Bachelor of Science in Management degree program.
Who Should Attend?
- Current programmers who want to increase their abilities in creating Web sites from databases.
- Those individuals interested in learning how to create dynamically generated Web pages.
Courses meet one night a week for 11 weeks.
MS-382 Introduction to Java Programming (3 credits)
MS-3803 Intermediate Java Programming (3 credits)
MS-3804 Advanced Java Programming (3 credits)
The sessions are held on campus:
Milwaukee School of Engineering
1025 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3109
For class start dates, please see the schedule of classes or contact the Continuing Studies and Outreach Office at (800) 321-6763.
For cost information, please visit our tuition and fees page.