Upon completion, you will have:
- A practical understanding of social media and its application in the business world
- An understanding of Groundswell's POST model (People, Objectives, Strategies and Tactics)
- A thorough understanding of different social media technologies/platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and the ability to evaluate their advantages and disadvantages
- Basic knowledge of when and how to use advanced social media tools, including social listening, social media management and measurement
- The ability to analyze your organization to identify opportunities to expand the use of social technologies and grow the business
- Tactical understanding of posting or creating content and participating in social conversations
$1,345 BEC Member
$1,420 Non-BEC Member
$1,495 BEC Member
$1,575 Non-BEC Member
About the Instructors:
Paul Stillmank is president and CEO of 7Summits, a social business agency focused on helping clients apply social media to drive measureable business value. Prior to founding 7Summits, Stillmank was global solutions vice president at Manpower Group, with direct responsibility for externally facing global web applications serving millions of registered users. These Internet applications leverage the most contemporary technologies including open-source, Web 2.0 and social media. He was also partner and vice president overseeing the Global Solutions portfolio at WHITTMANHART.
James Davidson, vice president of Digital Strategy at 7Summits, has 10+ years of overall business and technical experience in B2B, B2C and B2E with a heavy emphasis on digital and social media. He has extensive experience managing company brand or agency campaigns from start to finish, with a high degree of client exposure and management. He is highly knowledgeable in existing and emerging social media platforms, trends, tactics and technologies. His industry experience includes financial services, recruiting and human resources services, CPG, engineering, professional services and product manufacturing.