Formal Student Complaint Form

Currently enrolled students may use this form to file a complaint, defined as a written expression of dissatisfaction or formal allegation(s) against the university, its units, its employees (including faculty and staff), and its students.

Preview Mode is Not Available.

Please download to view the contents of the file.