MSOE Campus Ambassadors
The purpose of the Campus Ambassadors is to assist Enrollment Management with campus visits and projects. Campus Ambassadors work in partnership with the Enrollment Management staff by giving tours, hosting students, and providing visitors with a student perspective of MSOE.
As Campus Ambassadors of MSOE, we will strive to provide the best possible experience for our visitors by accurately and positively representing our university.
So who are we looking for?
We Look for Students Who:
- Are articulate, professional and responsible.
- Share a strong enthusiasm for MSOE.
- Are positive and outgoing.
- Work well with individuals and groups in a public environment.
- Know our campus, its events and activities.
- Can address questions optimistically.
- Are active in the MSOE community.
For the benefit of our visitors, when we hire first-year students, we only do so in their second quarter.
As a Campus Tour Guide, You:
- Guide memorable walking tours for individuals, families and large groups.
- Provide a positive visit experience to all guests.
- Participate in training.
- Work a minimum of 3 events per year + Open Houses
- Change lives!
We hire about once a quarter. Here’s how to apply:
- Download, complete, and send an application with an attached copy of your resume via email to Megan Waelti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mandy Runnalls (email@example.com).
- If selected, you will participate in an individual interview.
Campus Ambassador Application