3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2013 8:50 AM by Heather Cooper RSS

PLTW Scholarship

James Kearn

How can I recieve the credit and scholarship for completing a PLTW course in High School? 

  • Re: PLTW Scholarship

    In order to receive the Destination MSOE (PLTW) scholarship valued at $2,500/year (up to 4 years), you need to be accepted for admission to MSOE and have earned a "B" or better in a PLTW class in high school.  We'll take care of the rest.  You'll see the scholarship listed on your financial aid award letter in the spring.


    You can also taken advantage of the PLTW Credits for Success scholarship.  For more details, check out the description on our scholarship page:  http://www.msoe.edu/community/admissions/financial-aid/page/1500/scholarships.

  • Re: PLTW Scholarship
    Heather Cooper

    James, you can log into your My Financial Aid account to confirm if you have the $2500 Destination Scholarship on your award offer.  You can get to My Financial Aid through your my.msoe.edu site under the Students tab or you can go directly there by going to myfinancialaid.msoe.edu  


    ** Remember - these websites do NOT have the www in front of them. 


    If you have more detailed questions about your award offer please visit our office.  3rd Floor CC Building - Admissions and Financial Aid Office.  We are open Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm.  You can also email us at finaid@msoe.edu or call 414-277-7223.