Managing your Campus ID Card
Wondering how to add money to your Raider Plan? Mark your ID lost or found? Check your transaction history? It’s easy. All you need to do is either use a CSVT machine (there’s one outside the MSOE Bookstore, and one in the Library) or visit the Get Funds websites:
- Laptop/computer: https://get.cbord.com/msoe/full/login.php
- Mobile device: https://get.cbord.com/msoe/mobile/login.php
- Sign up using ‘000’ plus your id number and @msoe.edu email.
Once you have registered, you can:
- check transaction history
- mark ID lost or found
- add money to Raider Plan with a credit card
- send an email to a relative asking them to add money to your Raider Plan
For more information, visit the Campus ID card website: http://www.msoe.edu/community/campus-life/student-resources/page/1559/campus-id-card
For those that have been using MMID; Get Funds replaces MMID.