Sheila Barber posted 1 year ago
Pass the word around to new freshmen who will be living in the residence halls:  "Submit your photo on-line through Get Funds."  We will have a location in RWJ where you can pick up your MSOE ID if you haven't already done so at the ID Card Office in the CC building.  You can also go to the ID Card area in the CC building, get your picture taken and receiver your ID.