|Work Address:|| 1025 N. Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3109
|Department:||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science|
|Education:|| • Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Marquette University, 1996
• MS, Electrical Engineering, Marquette University, 1986
• BS, Electrical Engineering Technology, Milwaukee School of Engineering, 1979
• AAS, Electronic Communications Engineering Technology, Milwaukee School of Engineering, 1977
|Honors and Awards:|| • Education Partnership Award - Milwaukee Area Technical College, 2008
• Karl O. Werwath Engineering Research Award - MSOE, 2007
• Greek Advocate Award - MSOE, 2005
• Oscar Werwath Distinguished Teacher Award - MSOE, 1992
• Falk Engineering Educator Award - MSOE, 1986
|Publications:|| • R. Strangeway, S. Williams, E. Chandler, R. Kelnhofer, O. Petersen, “An Innovative Transfer Track from Associate in Applied Science in Electrical Engineering Technology to Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering,” Proceedings of the 2014 ASEE Annual Conference, paper no. 9378, June 2014 (Indianapolis IN).
• J. S. Hyde, R. A. Strangeway, and T. G. Camenisch, Multiarm EPR spectroscopy at multiple microwave frequencies: Multiquantum (MQ) EPR, MQ ELDOR, saturation recovery (SR) EPR, and SR ELDOR [chapter 5.1] in: Multifrequency Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Theory and Applications (S. Misra, ed.). Wiley: Berlin, 2011, pp. 229-244.
• R. Kelnhofer, R. Strangeway, E. Chandler, O. Petersen, "Future of Engineering Technology - A Proposal," Proceedings of 2010 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, paper no. AC 2010-394, June 2010 (Louisville, KY).
• Hyde, J.S., Strangeway, R.A., Camenisch, T.G., Ratke, J.J., Froncisz, W., W-band frequency-swept EPR. J. Magn. Reson. 205, 93-101, 2010.
• Froncisz, W., Camenisch, T.G., Ratke, J.J., Anderson, J.R., Subczynski, W.K., Strangeway, R.A., Sidabras, J.W., Hyde, J.S., Saturation recovery EPR and ELDOR at W-band for spin labels. J. Magn. Reson. 193, 297-304, 2008.
• Hyde, J.S., Froncisz, W., Sidabras, J.W., Camenisch, T.G., Anderson, J.R., Strangeway, R.A., Microwave frequency modulation in CW EPR at W-band using a loop-gap resonator. J. Magn. Reson. 185, 259-263, 2007.
• R. A. Strangeway, et al., "An innovative two-plus-two transfer agreement structure with multiple two-year colleges in electrical engineering technology," Proceedings of 2006 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, paper no. 11692, June 2006 (Chicago, IL).
• R. Strangeway, O. Petersen, J. Gassert, R. Lokken. 2006 "Contemporary Electric Circuits: Insight and Analysis, 2nd ed." Prentice-Hall
• R. Lokken, R. Strangeway, J. Gassert, O. Petersen. 2006. "Laboratory Manual to Accompany Contemporary Electric Circuits: Insight and Analysis, 2nd ed." Prentice-Hall
• J. Mossbrucker, R. Strangeway, O. Petersen. "Professional Development for Electrical Engineering Students." ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition Proceedings. Portland, Oregon, June 12-15, 2005.
• J. S. Hyde, T. G. Camenisch, J. J.Ratke, R. A. Strangeway, and W. Froncisz, "Digital Detection by Time-Locked Sampling in EPR," in Biological Magnetic Resonance, Volume 24: Biomedical EPR - Part B: Methodology and Instrumentation (Eaton, S.S., Eaton, G.R., Berliner, L.J. eds.) Springer, New York, NY, pp. 199-222 (2005).
• Camenisch, T.G., Ratke, J.J., Strangeway, R.A., Hyde, J.S. (2004) A versatile Q band electron paramagnetic resonance spectrometer. Electro/Information Technology Conference, 2004, EIT 2004. IEEE, pp. 66-81; in print/online 2008. (also presented by R. A. Strangeway at the Electro-Information (EIT) 2004 conference, Milwaukee, WI, August 26-27, 2004).
|Member Since:||Sep 7, 2013|