- 4 Hey everyone! Just thought I'd stop by while I'm on my lunch break and see how everyone is doing....
- 3 How easy is it for someone to switch majors?
- 3 What's the Hub? How does one use the Hub? Can I post on the Hub?
- 2 New MSOE student residence option coming soon
- 2 Probably Just found out the worst news ever... Knew this would happen, but I'm going to try and...
- 2 Just tied my tie perfectly on the first try... today's going to be a good day.
- 2 did a cover letter and a resume...do i need that when i go to college?
- 1 Career Fairs and Placement for Business Students
- 1 Email Tips for Students
- 1 The fish in the admissions office is going nuts. Is that a sign that its hungry? And I should also...
So I'm writing a paper for class on cryogenics and cryonics. Has anyone ever heard of it? It's a touchy subject for some, so I don't wish to start a debate, but it's pretty cool. If anyone wants to look into it, here's a pretty large cryonics and neuropreservation company in Arizona.
I was just wondering what some fun extracurricular activities are. I'm thinking of trying fencing, but I'm not sure of any others. Any ideas?