Summer Quarter Report Cards
Summer report cards will be available within MyMSOE beginning Wednesday, September 3rd.
If you have a release on file to send a report card to a third party (parent, scholarship, company, fraternity, etc), those report cards will still be mailed.
If you need a copy of your report card mailed to you, please email the Registrar's Office if you have not already done so in a previous quarter. For those students who request that grades be mailed to them, they will be mailed to your permanent address during the summer quarter.
To access your grade report:
o Login to MyMSOE using your email login and password.
o Click on the Students tab (tab along the top).
o Click on the Grade Info tab (tab on the left under where it says Students in black).
o Go to the Grade Report section of the page.
o Change the Term if needed.
o Click on View Final Grade Report link.
o Choose correct year and term from dropdown.
o Click on MSOE Printable Grade Report link (bottom of screen).
Due to the varied lengths of the summer school classes, our office will be performing GPA updates at different times throughout the remainder of the term. Therefore, grades will not be available for viewing as soon as they are entered by the instructor. They will, however, be available shortly after.
To see your grades:
- Login to MyMSOE using your email login and password.
- Click on the Students tab (tab along the top).
- Click on the Grade Info tab (tab on the left under where it says Students in black).
- Go to the Course History Section
- Click on the View Course History link
- Please note that the courses appear in chronological order and therefore, the current courses will be at the end of the page.
NOTE: If you view your grades before Wednesday, September 3rd your GPAs may not be correct.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office!