- 12 Introducing Money Monday!
- 6 CLOSED: Daniel J. Moceri '76 Scholarship. Due on 3-17-14
- 5 Join us on 1-13-14 for: "Scholarships: Monopolizing your Chances" FREE PIZZA!
- 5 Learn About Scholarships and Eat Free Pizza!
- 4 Money Monday - October 21st
- 4 Scholarship Presentation from 1-21-15
- 4 Money Monday: February 10, 2014
- 4 CLOSED: Great Lakes STEM Scholarship, Due on 4-6-15
- 4 CLOSED: Rick & Josh Kemp Memorial Scholarship, Due on 9-9-14
- 4 Money Monday: January 5th, 2015
MSOE Veteran/ROTC/Military students ONLY: $1,500 Rick and Josh Kemp Memorial Scholarship - DUE August 31st, 2015
The deadline has been extended to August 31st, all other information remains the same! To apply, please submit the Scholarship Report Form to the Financial Aid Office by the deadline of August…
MSOE Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors: $14,182 Theodore Batterman Family Foundation Scholarship - DUE September 15th, 2015
Scholarships are available to students who live or pursue their nursing education in the states and province listed here: Oregon Washington Idaho Montana North Dakota South Dakota Minnesota…
Students entering must be US Citizens. You will write an essay on the following: Essay prompt: How would you address the issue of the growing costs of post-secondary education in the United States?…
It's been a busy summer here in Milwaukee. The city has successfully handled many festivals, concerts, sports games, food events, road construction, and even a lion roaming the streets. However,…
Nursing Students: Racine/Kenosha National Black Nursing Association Scholarship - DUE August 31st, 2015
Eligibility Criteria: 1. Currently enrolled in a Nursing program (LPN, ADN, BSN, MSN, Ph.D.) 2. Maintain a 2.0 GPA for undergraduate and a 3.0 GPA for graduate students. 3. Willingness to be a…
MSOE CE, EE, IE, ME, & SE New Freshman & Sophomores ONLY: Half-Tuition Rockwell Automation Scholarship - DUE September 9th, 2015
Load more items
MSOE EE, IE, & ME new Freshman & Sophomores ONLY: $15,000 Gerald C. Ruehlow Scholarship - DUE September 14th, 2015
To apply, fill out the SCHOLARSHIP REPORT FORM and return it to the Financial Aid Office. Best of luck to those who apply!