Kiean Gill posted 2 years ago
Piggy-backing off of my last question, if someone is accepted to a particular MSOE program, is it possible change one's intended course?

Thank you in advance for any offered assistance.


  • Megan Waelti

    Megan Waelti 2 years ago

    Hi Kiean,

    Dan Meiser is your admission counselor.  I would suggest giving him a call to discuss the major you might want to switch to!  Just give us a call at 800-332-6763 and ask for Dan or ext. 2577.

  • Kiean Gill

    Kiean Gill 2 years ago

    Thanks, Megan.