|Biography:|| Premiere company for an exciting career of travel and consulting engineering.
Reserve Advisors is a consulting engineering firm performing property inspections (forensic engineering) and condition assessments.
We work closely with community association managers, board members and property owners throughout the United States and abroad to provide reserve studies, transition studies, expert witness services and property insurance advice.
As the nation's largest provider of reserve studies, we deliver detailed reserve budget planning tools to guide our clients in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibilities for the maintenance, operation and longevity of their properties.
This job opportunity requires ability to work independently in the field and be self sufficient in setting priorities and a work schedule serving up to six clients simultaneously. The tasks require 35% time in field work and 65% time in the office. Field work will require travel throughout the USA at intervals of up to one week duration. Offices exist in Milwaukee (HQ), Chicago, Minneapolis, Arlington (VA), Hartford (CT), NYC and Tampa.
Field work requires:
1) Client meetings deriving the history of property, recording historical methods of repair and maintenance, acquisition of financial statements
2) Use of the scientific method in systematic observation, measurement of construction component quantities, and formulation of hypotheses concerning condition, replacement options and derivation of order of magnitude cost estimates
Office work requires:
1) Application of principals of cost estimating to arrive at order of magnitude estimates of future replacement costs
2) Excellent verbal communication skills in a team environment deriving advice and consent on best practices of replacement solutions in recommendations to minimize the total-life-cycle costs of clients' construction components
3) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and use of Spreadsheets
|Work Address:|| 735 N Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
|Preferred Contact Method:|
|Member Since:||Oct 17, 2013|
|Tags:||engineering architectural civil|