- 7 RCAS Candy Corn Challenge!
- 4 Join us on 1-13-14 for: "Scholarships: Monopolizing your Chances" FREE PIZZA!
- 2 Check out Week of Pink and be sure to join Women's Connections in our efforts to raise breast...
- 2 Resume Workshop - today (10/6) noon - 2pm cc- great room
- 2 Inspirational Quote of the Day - Lucille Ball
- 2 RCAS Members - Sunday night 1 hour 25 minutes before football game time
- 1 "American Indians and Aliens: What do they have in common?" Lecture with Dr. Patrick Jung
- 1 In Memoriam: Kevin Mark Koenigs
- 1 HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE FREE AUTHOR TALK TONIGHT (THURSDAY 5/8) ETHAN CASEY SPEAKS AT 7PM IN THE...
- 1 Sunday Night Drop in Tutoring 5pm-9pm
RCAS Members join us for this fun challenge. How many pieces of Candy Corn are in this Cylinder. The Measurements of the Cylinder are as follows: 10 inches tall 2…
One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. - Lucille Ball
Load more items
Commuter students have the chance to grab their commuter student information packet, as well as their MSOE ID card. Commuter students will meet their Peer Assistant at this time.