- 3/18/15 5:30 PMBabcock & Wilcox will be hosting an Information Session. All interested students are invited to attend. Refreshments will be provided.
- 3/17/15 5:30 PMJohnson Controls will be hosting an Information Session. All interested students are invited to attend. The company is particularly interested in ME, and MET grads. Refreshments will be provided.
- 3/24/15 5:30 PMThe University of Notre Dame will be hosting an Information Session to provide information on their graduate program. All interested students are invited to attend. Pizza will be provided.
- 3/26/15 12:00 AMPlexus Corporation will be on-campus to interview CE, EE, and EET grads and interns.
- 3/23/15 5:30 PMPlexus Corporation will be hosting an Information Session. All interested students are invited to attend. The company will be on-campus for interviews on March 26th. They are particularly interested ...
- 3/5/15 12:00 PM
- 3/26/15 12:00 AMConvergint Technologies will be on campus to interview CM, Bus. & Mgmt., MIS, SE, EE, EET, IE, ME, and MET grads.
- 3/25/15 12:00 AMHaskris will be on campus to interview EE, EET, ME, and MET grads and interns.
Greetings Community Partners! On Thursday, March 12, the City of Milwaukee will be hosting a career fair for those interested in learning about the different career opportunities available in the public service sector... Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel is currently hiring for the following positions. Houseman 1st and 2nd shift Room Attendant 1st shift Bartenders hours from 4pm until close each night Prep Cook- hours are from 5am-... Parking Company of America is hiring Valet Attendants for Part-time1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts • Must be at least 18 years old. • Must have high school diploma or GED. • Must pass a pre-employment drug... Volunteer Opportunity Opportunity Description: United By DNA is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that believes with the collective will of humanity the world's problems can be solved. We are seeking community advoc... The CIA is currently accepting applications for Internships for the summer of 2016-2017. The organization is seeking students from all majors. The recruiting process takes an extended period of time due to...
- 3/19/15 12:00 AMBabcock & Wilcox will be on campus to interview CM, IE, and ME grads. You must have your resume in Career Net to be eligible to participate in on-campus interviews. Contact Career Services with questions.
Please see attachment for details.
- 3/23/15 12:00 AMHartmann Controls, Inc. will be on-campus to interview IE, ME, and MET grads and interns.
This email is just a reminder about the positions available through the WAICU Nonprofit Internship Program for Summer 2015. The deadline for students to apply is this Friday (February 27). Please encourage any interes...
- 3/26/15 12:00 AMS&C Electric Company will be on campus to interview CE, SE, EE, and EET interns.
Seeking individual with basic knowledge of PC (Windows 7) and Apple (5C) cell or similar to assist in skills strengthening. Good communication and patient teaching style required. Good starting salary includes t...
- 2/20/15 12:00 AMSmiths Medical will be on campus to interview BE, EE, and EET interns.