Fall registration begins Wednesday, May 7th. If you need to meet with your advisor prior to registering for classes, please bring a printed copy of your registration form with you to your advising appointment. This will provide you with a written record of the courses approved by your advisor.
To view or print your registration form, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the my.msoe.edu website.
- Log in using your email user name and password.
- Click on the students
- In the middle column, there is a section called Fall Registration Form.
- Click the link.
- You will be asked to log in again using the same email user name and password.
- Your registration form will open in the window.
- Your registration date and time is in the upper right hand corner of the form.
Note: If you get an error after the second login, you must close all of your browser windows before you can try it again. If you have additional technical issues, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 414-277-7288.
If you have problems printing your form, please feel free to stop by the Registrar's Office, and we can print it for you.