- 6 Do you like our Logo?
- 4 SAUDI DAY AT MSOE
- 4 University Closing Policy- PLEASE READ
- 3 Word of the Day 11/11/13: veteran
- 3 International Students: How to Dress for Freezing Temperatures (must read)
- 3 In Memoriam: Kevin Mark Koenigs
- 2 Am I the only one who wants more Hub points :)?
- 2 ESL Program Begins September 4th, 2013!
- 2 Word of the Day 10-4-13: stipple & mealy-mouthed
- 2 A College Student's Guide to Citation Styles
In Austin, Texas along with the MSOE rowing crew. Well, I'm on vacation, but will watch MSOE row tomorrow in The Heart of Texas regatta. In which, by the way, I will also be competing. At 2:18 p.m., Sunday, I and my rowing partner, Marita Stollenwerk (Coach Stollenwerk's wife), compete in a Masters Mixed Double. I will post our results. My goal? Finish dry.
The right kind of sound can relax your mind, hone your focus, drown out distractions, or get you pumped to kill your to-do list. See the research behind and free resources at The Best Sounds for Getting Work Done
Load more items