- 2 What’s happening with the “washerwomen” at the Grohmann Museum?
- 1 When 3 - 1 = -23
- 1 Creative Approaches to Email Hoarding
- 1 Genius idea: Have a library book/periodical you think you'll want to refer to again, but you don't...
- 1 Fell off track last week and need some motivation.
- 1 City of Milwaukee's Christmas Tree arrives at Red Arrow Park
Finding a particular room in the science building is a huge task and is really time consuming at times. There should be a better way to map or provide directions, especially to rooms that are not…
I am trying to find the basic outline of semester/holiday break dates and in clicking through the HUB calender I am not getting that. Is there another place to get this information now?
I'm really struggling reading the new academic calender.... When is our fall finals week? Thanksgiving break and all other breaks?
One of the paintings Grohmann Museum collection at MSOE will soon go missing. The museum is loaning Jules Breton’s The Washerwomen of the Breton Coast (1870, oil on canvas, 53 ¼ x 79 ¼ in.) to the…
Load more items
Genius idea: Have a library book/periodical you think you'll want to refer to again, but you don't want to write down the info? Use your cell phone and take a picture of it! I just saw a student do that today and I think it is a brilliant way to keep track of those resources that you'll want to use again and again. Kudos smart person.