4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 12:59 PM by Montrell Edwards RSS

Why are you considering MSOE?

Dana Grennier

We always love to hear the story of why students are considering MSOE for college.  What's your story?

• Re: Why are you considering MSOE?
    Mark Anderson

This is going to sound odd, but my three top reasons for coming to MSOE:

1. My brother was already studying here, so I had visited many times

2. I wanted to run on the cross country team

3. I knew that I only needed to take three English courses in 4 years!  Everything else would be math and science!

Grace DeLuca

I am considering MSOE because it is one of 2 colleges I have found that will accept my Associates Degree and transfer all my credits. MSOE is highly talked about at Gateway Technical College, where I currently not only attend as a student but also work as a student casual.

Austin Rudolph

I love the small campus size combined with the big, beautiful city of Milwaukee. Feel like MSOE will be a great option for me, because the academics are challenging, yet worthwhile, the student body is diverse and friendly, and best of all, MSOE is the type of school I will thrive.

Montrell Edwards

MSOE is a highly considerable institution for me because, most importantly, it is an engineering school and I have very high aspirations to become an engineer. In addition to that, MSOE is a smaller campus where there won't be as many distractions then there would be at bigger schools and the primary focus would be studying.