2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2013 1:41 PM by Seandra Mitchell RSS

Stuck on Step #1 "Explore"

Ravi Dhebar
Visibility: Open to anyone

My ACT score and transcript have been submitted, but my tracker is still displaying the first step. My HS guidance counselor said to not complete a small part of the application, and said that she has a form on her end of the application that she can submit in place of it. I believe it was a secondary report/counselor recommendation of some sort. My Naviance is displaying that the materials in my high schools office are pending whereas other colleges have my transcripts already when they were submitted on the same day, if it's something wrong on my end please let me know so I can fix it soon. Thanks.

• Re: Stuck on Step #1 "Explore"
    Seandra Mitchell

HI Ravi, the best indicator of a successfully completed application, is a message stating that the application was successfully completed, as well as an option to print a copy as well. We will be sure to check on the status of your transcripts through Parchment. Once we have the transcripts, ACT scores and application, we will be able to process your file quickly.

• Re: Stuck on Step #1 "Explore"
    Seandra Mitchell

Hi Ravi,

I have looked into the status of your transcripts, and it looks as though we have received them.  Your Admission Counselor, Rachael McFarlane will follow up with you as soon as your application has been processed. In the meantime please feel free to reach out to her at: 800-332-6763 and she can assist you.